1. And it came to pass from the end of two years of days and Pharaoh dreamed, and behold he stood by the river.
2. And behold out of the river there came up seven kine, beautiful in look and fat in flesh; and they fed in the sedge.
3. And behold seven other kine came up after them out of the river, evil in look and thin in flesh; and stood by the kine upon the bank of the river.
4. And the kine evil in look and thin in flesh did eat up the seven kine beautiful in look and fat. And Pharaoh awoke.
5. And he slept and dreamed a second time, and behold seven ears of corn came up upon one stalk, fat and good.
6. And behold seven ears thin and parched with the east wind sprung up after them.
7. And the thin ears swallowed up the seven fat and full ears. And Pharaoh awoke, and behold it was a dream.
8. And it came to pass in the morning that his spirit was troubled; and he sent and called all the magicians of Egypt, and all the wise men thereof; and Pharaoh told them his dream; and no one interpreted these things to Pharaoh.
9. And spoke the prince of the butlers unto Pharaoh, saying, I do remember my sins this day.
10. Pharaoh was wroth upon his servants, and put me in custody in the house of the prince of the guards, me and the prince of the bakers:
11. And we dreamed a dream in one night, I and he; we dreamed each one according to the interpretation of his dream.
12. And there was with us there a Hebrew boy, servant to the prince of the guards; and we told him, and he interpreted to us our dreams; to each according to his dream he did interpret.
13. And it came to pass, as he interpreted to us, so it was; me he brought back upon my station, and him he hanged.
14. And Pharaoh sent and called Joseph, and they brought him hastily out of the pit; and he shaved, and changed his garments, and came unto Pharaoh.
Genesis 41 (Kempton Translation or see AC 5191)
Third Round posts are short audio clips taken from Round 3 comments offered in the online Logopraxis Life Group meetings. The aim is to keep the focus on understanding the Text in terms of its application to the inner life along with reinforcing any key LP principles that have been highlighted in the exchanges